All About Mothers
North Pole Cupcake Cones
Ice cream cones that are flat on the bottom
A baking sheet
Any cupcake or cake mix
A mixing spoon
Chopped walnuts and raisns
1. Place six ice cream cones on a baking sheet.
2. Make the cake mix according to instructions and pour the batter in each cone. Leave an inch/ 2 1/2 cms of space at the top.
3. Set oven at 375 farenheit/ 190 celcius.
4. Place cupcake cones in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
5. Let them cool for half an hour, then ice and decorate them with coconut, chopped nuts, and raisins.
Cover lid and let rice simmer slowly and gently for an hour, or until all the milk is absorbed and swollen up.
* * * * * AustralianMedia.com Family Network: * * * * *
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net |
Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net
HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net
© 1997 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.